A Club for Kids!
ARF has an official club to involve kids in raising funds for the animals at the ARF Adoption Center. This special club for kids raised over $4,000 last summer for the dogs and cats at ARF.
A Lemonarf Stand is just like a regular lemonade stand, only better. ARF has a Lemonarf Stand FREE starter kit, designed to help let people know that young participants are an important part of the ARF team, and that all of the money raised will go directly to the care of the animals at ARF.
The kit includes the following items to help make a Lemonarf Stand a big hit in any neighborhood:
- The official Lemonarf Stand homemade lemonade recipe. Kids can use this recipe or create their own refreshing summer drinks.
- The official Lemonarf Stand barking-good cookie recipe. Kids may use this recipe or make their own mouth-watering treats.
- A Lemonarf poster to let customers know that the stand raises money for ARF. Kids fill in what they are offering for sale and the price. They can decorate the poster as they see fit.
- The official Lemonarf minibank, to collect all of the donations and keep them safe until the the money is brought to ARF.
- Official Lemonarf cups.
- Official Lemonarf buttons, to let everyone know, you are an official member of the ARF team.
The most important part of any Lemonarf Stand is that the children have fun! Kids can feel free to add items for sale such as homemade jewelry or art and set their own prices for the items for sale. Participants can also let ARF know where and when they are having their Lemonarf Stand and ARF will put it on their events calendar on Facebook. Everyone who runs a Lemonarf Stand this summer will also have their photo taken when they bring their donation to ARF and will be featured on ARF’s Facebook Page.
Pick up your free starter kit (Memorial Day – Labor Day Weekend) at the ARF Adoption Center. For more information contact Jamie Berger 631-537-0400 x215 or email@example.com.