Since 1974, ARF has spayed/neutered more than 27,000 cats through the Operation Cat Program.
LEARN HOW YOU CAN HELP
IF YOU FIND KITTENS
- Don’t move them unless they are in immediate danger.
- Is mom with them? She might be out hunting for food. Kittens need to stay with their mom for at least four weeks.
- Leave some food nearby and keep an eye on them for 24 hours.
- Call ARF at 631-537-0400 (press 2 for Op Cat) so we can help rescue the family and keep them together.
FOSTER A LITTER
- Volunteer to foster a full litter of kittens this spring.
- We have adult cats who are in need of a foster home now.
- Interested in helping? Fill out an application today.
- More than 27,000 community cats have been spayed/neutered through the ARF Operation Cat Program.
- To avoid contributing to the feral cat problem, have your cats spayed/neutered before kitten season.
- If you find a community cat who needs to be spayed/neutered, fill out the ARF Trap/Neuter/Release form.